Click the blue dot in the lower right corner to chat!
Available 8am to 8pm Mountain Time, 7 days a week
As Idahoans feel the many impacts of COVID-19, the need for behavioral health support and services increases. The COVID Help Now Line offers statewide support for anyone challenged by the stress associated with the global pandemic.
COVID Help Now Can:
- Help you understand your current reactions
- Help reduce your stress
- Provide emotional support
- Help you with your immediate crisis needs and connect you with community resources
- Assist in reviewing your disaster recovery options
- Help you identify coping strategies
Call or Text: 986-867-1073