Connect. Improve. Achieve.

SUD Housing Assistance Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

SUD Housing Assistance Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

Q: Who is eligible?

A: Idaho residents who are currently taking part in SUD treatment services or have successfully completed SUD treatment within the last 90 days and meet income eligibility requirements.

Q: What does the program cover?

A:This program covers rent or mortgage assistance and utility payments including power, water, sewer, gas, and trash. Eligible participants can access the program for one or all of these services. Reimbursement is provided directly to the landlord/mortgage company, or utility company.

Q: How long does the program last?

A:Eligible participants who continue to meet program requirements can receive up to 6 months or $8,500.00 of assistance, whichever limit is reached first. 

Q: What information is needed to apply?

A: All the information needed is listed in the application. This includes some personally identifiable information. We use an online platform that meets HIPAA and 42 CFR security standards. Rent/mortgage and utility bills will be required, as payments are made directly to rent/mortgage and utilities companies.

Q: How can I apply?

A: Apply by filling out the application found HERE.

Q: Who can I contact for assistance?

A: BPA Health’s team of Specialists are here to assist you. Please call (800) 486-4372 during standard business hours.